Radium Hall B&B is set on the slopes of Cape Town's Lion's Head, with breathtaking views of Table Mountain. This newly created modern home is stylishly decorated, blending simple modern architecture with beautiful old antique furniture from the colonial days and touches of Africa.
Radium Hall is ideally situated in Tamboerskloof: 5 minutes from Cape Town International Convention Center (CTICC), Cape Town city center, Waterfront, and other Historic Sites. Table Mountain and the start of numerous mountain walks are only a stones throw away. You'll be within easy and safe walking distance of buzzing Kloof and Long Streets with their many popular restaurants, cafe's, bistros, pubs and nightclubs.
The guesthouse was established more than 10 years ago and is run by an energetic "people's person" who goes out of her way to roll out the red carpet for her guests. Margie and her son Jamin will roll out the red carpet for all there guests and dazzle them with there charm and hospitality, revealing all of Cape Towns secrets over a good glass of wine overlooking there magic views of Cape Town. Both Margie and Jamin are qualified tour guides and can offer tailor made private tours to the Winelands, Cape Point even golfing trips, surf trips and nights out on the town.
- 4 Double en-suite bedrooms.
- Full English Breakfast.
- Airport transfers (± 20 mins).
- Public Transport on door-step.
- Lobby & Living Room with TV, Refreshments.
- Free Wi-fi internet access
- We assist with all tourist information.
- Personalised wine tours can be arranged.
- Assistance with airport transfers & car hire.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Secure parking available.
- Children over the age of six years old are welcome.
» more photos